The pyPM.ca software was developed to study and characterize the CoViD-19 epidemic. It consists of:
- pypmca: a general purpose population modelling engine.
- ipypm: a graphical user interface for pypmca. Based on ipywidgets, it runs in a jupyter notebook.
- models: a repository of CoViD-19 models tuned for different regions.
- data: a repository of regional CoViD-19 data on cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.
- ipypm graphical user interface
- Short YouTube video showing how to start working with pyPM.ca (May 19, 2020)
- pypmca (population modeller)
- ipypm (GUI interface)